24 Hour Affordable Emergency Len The Plumber Services


Len The Plumber - For someone showed up in the house without solving any problem !!!! Just DO NOT use this company don't waste your money ! I must've gotten the one guy who works for Len the plumber that's worth a damn. Showed up on time. Worked hard to correct a very complicated problem. Did this for my elderly parents which provides peace of mind because I can't always be around.  All of these negative reviews must mean something, so I'm not discounting them, but the little Asian man who came through our crib really held us down. So if you have plumbing needs, and you can find him, maybe you can hire, the little Asian man who came through our crib really held us down.

24 Hour Affordable Emergency Len The Plumber Services

So if you have plumbing needs, and you can find him, maybe you can hire, the little Asian man at Len the plumber *cue a team music*And oh yeah, tell 'em big Texas sent you. above and beyond for our customers and the care of their trucks!pic.twitter.com/dWteB0CXaC Center of Excellence CoE Manager / IT Manager - Baltimore Of... Len the Plumber Inc - Baltimore, MD 7 days ago They are a rip off!!!! Horrible!!! I barely write review on yelp but this time I just want to let more people know never use their business!!! A guy came over on Friday and charged $800 to get his job"done" Both my husband and I are new couples and just moved to the new house and also very new to face those plumber problems.

Post By: VIOLASTREET PLUMBER Inn

Share this

Related Posts

Latest
Previous
Next Post »